Why you should attend a web design workshop
The question we get asked often in our web design workshops is, website design is just about putting up a pretty website right? WRONG! That is only part of it. Other things to think about when building or re-building your site are:
- Who is your ideal client
- What are your keywords to rank for
- Are you using social media effectively
- How can you get video on your site
- Is you site ranking and looking good on mobile.What is SEO and how can I use it?
- Do you have a strategy for sales and growth
- What the heck is Google Analytics
These are some of the topics we will cover in the wed design workshops. Depending on the time it can be a 2 hour workshop (before the eyes start to glaze) or broken up into a few workshops of 2 hours each. In addition to the web design workshop I offer workshops on WordPress. The WordPress workshop will be for beginners.
Its always good to have internet access when reviewing terms and live sites.
And its always good to come away with a plan of action at end of any workshop.
Contact me at email@example.com or 413-570-3189